The 2017 Tiny House Summit Is Now Closed.
February 20 - 24. 5 days. All online. Free to watch each day. 40+ great speakers, all on tiny houses and small-scale living. Come be inspired!
Presentations about tiny houses and the world of small-scale living, including: affordability and financial freedom, financing, zoning and regulation, insurance, building your own or buying from a builder, family living, environmental and healthy materials, energy and waste, solar power, design decisions, communities and renting, plus: sustainability, minimalism, skoolies, permaculture, intentional living, and MUCH more!
PLUS, special community presentations by:
There's no obligation. Sign up to get updates on the Summit and the schedule of events. Watch from your computer or mobile device.
- The Shed, by Ben Chun https://www.flickr.com/photos/benchun/3625699371 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/
- Sheila & Kai 2cycle2gether https://www.flickr.com/photos/2cycle2gether/15594620638 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/
- Weekend with Dee + Portland Alternative Dwellings Litte house workshop 2010 Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic
- Paul VanDerWerf https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/
- jason wilson visiting Lina Menard's tiny house project at an amazing shipyard in St. John https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/
- Tomas Quinones from Portland, OR